A current account enables you to do various transactions, including deposit, withdraw and pay money.
It is also a better way of managing your finances because it gives you detailed records of money going in and out of your account ... and also the banking fees you pay.
This type of account is your key to faster banking and opens doors to more banking products and services, such as cheques, electronic banking and loans.
Benefits of having a CfC Stanbic Bank current account
- No minimum operating balance
- Unlimited withdrawals
- There is no commission on foreign exchange transactions
- The free Visa Debit ATM card gives you access to your money at over 1,000,000 points around the world
- You can deposit or withdraw cash from CfC Stanbic Bank outlets
- You decide how often you would like to receive statements, for example, weekly, monthly or yearly
- It opens the doors to other banking products like short-term loans, a credit card, an overdraft, and home and vehicle
- Easy transfer of money between your current, call or savings accounts
- You may operate your current account in both Kenya shilling and major foreign currencies
- Besides the usual transactions, you can also use your account current account to pay standing orders and do telegraphic transfers.
When you dream of your ideal home, you also need to ensure that you have the right finance to make the dream a reality.
CfC Stanbic Bank offers you a residential home loan of Ksh1-million or more (depending on how much you may qualify for) at very competitive interest rates.
A unique feature of our home loan is called Access. With Access you can deposits money into you home loan at any time and then withdraw money from it as long as the balance is below the maximum loan amount.
Benefits of a CfC Stanbic Bank home loan
- The access feature allows you to make lump-sum deposits and withdrawals on your home loan account at no cost
- We will provide finance for up to 90% of the value of the property
- You get up to 20 years to pay back the loan
- You get an answer from us within four working days of us getting your application and all related documents
- Credit life protection insurance is included in your home loan repayments
- We offer a low processing fee of up to 0.75%.
How to apply for a current account
You need to make sure you have at least Ksh2,000 to put into your account when it is opened. Go to any CFC Stanbic Bank branch to complete the application form and take the following with you:
- Letter of reference from your employer or a reference by an existing CfC Stanbic Bank customer.
- Your original identity card or passport.
- Proof of residence, such as a power or water bill.
How you can apply for a home loan
You will need to complete an application form at any CfC Stanbic Bank branch. When you visit us, you will need to bring the following with you:
- Copy of your current pay slip or proof of income
- Copy of your Kenya Revenue Authority PIN certificate
- Certified copies of bank statements for the past 12 months
- A letter of reference from your employer, an existing CfC Stanbic Bank customer or other credible persons
- A copy of your identity card
- Expats must have a copy of their employment contract.
Open an account with us and you could win exciting prizes.
Now is the ideal time to become a customer of CFC Stanbic Bank because you go into a draw to win great prizes.
Even if you already have a CFC Stanbic Bank account you could win. Apply for a current account or ask us about how we can help you buy that home you want.
Visit your nearest CFC Stanbic Bank or call +254 (20) 3268 888.